Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Auto Loan Re-Finance

tag
doz4life
Established Member

Penfed Auto Loan Re-Finance

I was approved in November for a auto loan from Santander Bank for a 2017 Nissan Maxima. The loan amount was $24,000 @17.5% for 72 months. I was able to refinance through Penfed for 5.49% for 72 months. Glad to get my interest rate down.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed Auto Loan Re-Finance

Congratulations on Very well played refi. Will save you a bundle. 

Message 2 of 5
billym81

Can I ask what your credit score was before and what is was heading into that refinance with PenFed. BTW congratulations! 

I'm in the same boat with a 13.99% with Ally Financial and need to that interest down and looking into PenFed as the potential source. Thank you 

Message 3 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@doz4life wrote:

I was approved in November for a auto loan from Santander Bank for a 2017 Nissan Maxima. The loan amount was $24,000 @17.5% for 72 months. I was able to refinance through Penfed for 5.49% for 72 months. Glad to get my interest rate down.

@doz4life That's quite the savings!  Congrats on your refi and the savings that'll come along with it. 

Message 4 of 5
mrtech3
New Contributor

Congrats on the REFI.....I done the same thing a few years back...snatched a CAP 1 loan at 12% back and NFCU put it at 4%.....

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.