Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed advice

Is there a trick to getting to talk to penfed loan officers? I have called a couple of times and have been told customers do not get transferred to them.

I have seen posts where people say they have discussed issues with them directly before.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Penfed advice

There was a time when one could speak with the loan officer at PenFed but as with all good things, that too has come to an end. Your best bet is to find a customer service representative that cares enough to listen to your concern and hope that they communicate it well on your behalf. I wish I had a better answer but unfortunately I don't believe the avenue that once existed to speak directly with a loan offer is available anymore.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, it seems that way. Just called again and asked if they could relay info to LO to pull Transunion or experian instead of equifax. They said no, supposedly they have no way to pull anything other than equifax.
Message 3 of 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous I'm sure that if I looked hard enough that I could maybe find an occasion where PenFed used something other an Equifax but it is probably going to be EXTREMELY rare.  I'm a member of PenFed and have been for quite some time now and without fail every time I've asked for anything that resulted in an HP it has always been Equifax.  

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, thanks..
Just checking since equifax is screwing me.
Message 5 of 6
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok, thanks..
Just checking since equifax is screwing me.

Equisux screws everyone!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.