Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porsche Financial Services Taycan Approval Odds

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Porsche Financial Services Taycan Approval Odds

TU fico 8 auto- 742, BK showing, discharged 2014. One late showing no other derogs. 1% util. 249k W-2 income. 

Desired 2022 Porsche Taycan 4S. 146k build. Previous highest loan amount 82k, no auto lates. 

39 month lease, 15k a year. Figuring it will be around 2,600 a month. 

Approval odds? I haven't seen any post about PFS on leases with bks showing. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Porsche Financial Services Taycan Approval Odds

@Anonymous, you are probably better off going to these forums to get answers to your questions

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/forums/pricing-ordering-production-delivery.4/

https://rennlist.com/forums/

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you can get qualified as long as your DTI is fine. Are you planing to put any money down?

What about financing? You will have more equity after 39 months by financing (2.6k x 39 months = 101k). Porsches are usually horrible to lease. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

DTI is 18%.  Financing is an option but technology is changing so quickly not sure I want to take that change for residual to plummet. 

I can put money down. Prefer not to if I don't have to. Definitely putting money down if I finance. Got up to 10-15k to work with. 

Message 4 of 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

You will be approved if previous auto was paid successfully.. at 82k. 

ive leased with PFS and they were good, dealer got me approved for a 991.2 4S, previous auto was around 90k but made the jump to MSRP 146.9k 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.