Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre approval for 30,000 odds

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre approval for 30,000 odds

I'm 26 years old. Was recently in a car accident and my car was totaled. Looking to buy a newer gmc canyon sle truck. It would be my second vehicle I financed. I would need around $30,000 loan. My last finance company was pnc which i bank through. The loan was for around $14,000 and its paid off in full. I'm looking to go through pnc again and try the "blank check auto financing" program. According to credit karma my TU score is 679 and Equifax score is 690. And they haven't updated the original car loan on the website which is paid off. I have around $3,000 to put down. What are my approval odds?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Pre approval for 30,000 odds

It would help to know your fico scores no one can give accuate information based on Fako scores AKA    CK.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you retrieve those for free? I've never checked it
Message 3 of 9
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Can you retrieve those for free? I've never checked it

No u can buy a 3 bureau report from here for 29.95 its worth it to know where u stand  u will get all your scores even auto enhanced.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get your EX free using Discover scorecard. Don't need to have a card with them to get it.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also wait until the $14k loan is reported as "paid off"

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved through my bank for up to $30,000 with an interest rate of 3.4%. Is that good?
Message 7 of 9
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I got approved through my bank for up to $30,000 with an interest rate of 3.4%. Is that good?

Thats a good rate.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's a good rate, you could probably do a little better with a credit union but 3.4% is respectable.  My guess is you could save .5% going through Penfed or DCU.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.