Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-approved by US Bank!

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre-approved by US Bank!

My first car was a 1987 Nissan Sentra. Had 260,000 miles on it when I sold it for more than I bought it for.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 21 of 24
rossusa
Established Member

Thanks, it's good to know I spent a lot of money on something that will last.

Message 22 of 24
rossusa
Established Member

One other nice thing about this Nissan purchase. I got an offer via Twiter from Nissan and they'll be sending me a $1000 visa card because I bought a new Nissan in May!

Message 23 of 24
Ts08108
New Visitor

@neptunejcw wrote:

I just did the pre-aproval for them, it said my application is in review. But im lost it said pre approval amount $3000?? Is that the amount they are considering approving me for? If so then theres no way id take that for a auto loan, what kind of car they expect me to buy with that..lol. I got fico scores of TU 684, EQ, 660 EX fako 658 & also is that pre apporval a hard pull or soft pull on my credit report??

Did you get approved? Id be suprised if you did because when i talked to my local US bank they said you have to have a minimum credit score of 680.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.