Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Loans

tag
drboxing
Established Contributor

Road Loans

Anyone know much about Road Loans? Went online and was approved but the interest rate is 18%. Would appreciate any info.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Road Loans

Don't do it...

High rate's and a nightmare to deal with when something goes wrong.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 7
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Do you know this from personal experience or are you basing this on what everyone else says?

Message 3 of 7
Project17
New Contributor

The one issue with Roadloans is getting dealers to use it. They charge dealers fees for using it, any where from a $500 to $5k depending upon the person.

They do have a lot of complaints just like many other subprime lenders but I do believe a good amount of those are from people who don't pay on time. My brother in law has a loan though them and has had zero issues.

More then likely a dealer will be able to do better then that offer any way.
Message 4 of 7
drboxing
Established Contributor

What are my options? Approved with Road Loans $29,000 at %17.10 int rate. But heard so many nightmare stories. Just finished 64 months of Chpt 13 BK

Message 5 of 7
Project17
New Contributor

You could try a CU if you belong to one if not a dealer will be able to get you done. Check locally for a bigger dealer who deals with bad credit.
Message 6 of 7
Dustink
Valued Contributor

If roadloans can approved you, somebody else can do better.

I hope you have a good down payment saved up and you are looking for a short term loan.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.