Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadloans is alright with me!!!!!

tiger20
Regular Contributor

Roadloans is alright with me!!!!!

Hi, all

So I got an approval from roadloans for a whopping 11,000 with terrible interest rates.  But it makes no difference to me since I didn't even think I would even get approved.   Since there is no penalty for paying off early I will pay a couple of hundred dollars extra a month.  To make a long story short I was able to negotiate a great deal using my roadloans check.  I was able to get a great used 04 grand Cherokee for less than 11,000 otd.  The sticker was 14,900.  Retail with the features was 13,800 so with the roadloans check I was able to put pressure on the sales man.  Although, I will probably never use them again they were able to help me get my 1st vehicle, which is very nice. 

A lot of thanks goes to this forum and this site, there is a lot to learn here and I got my share of info.  Thanks a lot MYfico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The next step is to get my credit scores to mid 700s by march of next year.....

Starting Score: 510
Current Score: 621
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

" A man can fail many times but he is not considered a failure until he begins to blame someone for his mistakes"

Author Unknown
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Lance66
Established Member

Re: Roadloans is alright with me!!!!!

Congrats.. enjoy your new car!   I had an 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee a few
years ago and I really liked it.  It was especially good in the winter with snowy
conditions.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.