cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling negative equity into a lease. Is this a way out of this lemon?

tag
snowsurf7
Established Member

Re: Rolling negative equity into a lease. Is this a way out of this lemon?

*my apologies pizzadude. Ill be good I promise Smiley Indifferent*

Dustink, do you know anything about how the process went? Like where he filed the complaint and what all he needed? I have all my service records which is what I assume they are most concerned about 

Discover IT, BofA Cash Rewards, Citi Forward, AMEX Green, CapitalOne Cash Rewards, Chase Freedom, Wal-Mart Store
Message 11 of 13
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@snowsurf7 wrote:

*my apologies pizzadude. Ill be good I promise Smiley Indifferent*

Dustink, do you know anything about how the process went? Like where he filed the complaint and what all he needed? I have all my service records which is what I assume they are most concerned about 

Its great that you have all of your service records. Definately contact a lawyer on Tuesday..  You may be able to get the dealership to pay the lawyer fees incurred.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 12 of 13
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I think I was 6 years old, so I remember very little.

It varies from state to state. He lives in and purchased the vehicle in Washington state. It was back in the 90's when the Korean cars were having major issues. He was in and out of the dealer for repairs. Just before the vehicle was out of the lemon period 3xxxxx miles. He drove the vehicle to Connecticut and appeared in a hearing for the vehicle. He said it was a very easy process because the Korean cars were having so many issues, and was on his way to the east coast anyways, so just appeared over there.

It may be a bit harder to lemon a ford, but numbers can't lie. A lawyer is a good idea, but you can do some basic research online before hand. 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.