Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander And A New Class Action Lawsuit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Santander And A New Class Action Lawsuit

Have you contacted the CA. Attorney General's office? If you have they should have started an investigation. These guys are just like Wells Fargo.... They keep stealing from thier customers, getting caught, and just pay the fines. Our system just keeps letting them continue instead of shutting them down. They must be making too much money on the fines and don't want to loose that income. Greedy Greedy country we live in. Makes me sick
Message 21 of 40
Bford23
New Visitor

I’m in Kentucky, how do I go Getting help on joining the group on the lawsuit?
Message 22 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also in Florida & would like to join any suits against Santander.
Message 23 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Sonny1967

You are preaching to the choir.    Santander has committed so many violations and I have experienced all of them.   I am interested in filing a Class Action with you.   I live in Los Angeles, California.    Please contact me and let me know how we can build this dream team.  I know you said the first step is to contact the Attorney General and I would like to do that with you however, right now I am going to send letters to a few consumer attorneys and see what they say.     If an attorney in Massachusetts prevailed I am certain we can prevail here.   Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Message 24 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great news. I would like us both to coordinate everything we do together closely and document everything. I'll contact you in a private message to continue this conversation. Thanks for replying
Message 25 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also like to participate. Please email all the information you need. Thank you
Message 26 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have filed with the Texas supreme court for a car that they repossessed in 2014. I was out of a job terminated by no wrong doing of my own. I would pay them with whatever I could with my part time job then in the middle of the night when i had just recently gotten a job they repossessed my car. I called various times and had nothing but rude people especially the call center in irving. Can anyone help me !
Message 27 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I amalsoin Texas pleaselet me know what you find out.
Message 28 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also in Texas please let me know what you find out.
Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. Santander sucks!!!! How can I get a suit started against them? I live in Florida and I can’t ger out of this loan to save my life.
Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.