cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander And A New Class Action Lawsuit

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: Santander And A New Class Action Lawsuit

Same here, I'm in Florida & I'm stuck, let me know if you find anything out.
Message 31 of 36
New Visitor

I'd be down. I've got a 28% interest and they're reporting it as hundreds of dollars over the balance listed on my account to the 3 credit agencies then I logged in this morning and my account was listed as closed even though on their side it's open and only a few days past due (usually is. They won't move my due date literally 3-4 days over cuz I get paid different days than I used to) idk what their deal is but when I asked about refinancing because my credit and income have changed since buying the car and they were like flat or. We don't do that you habe to go to another bank and I was like...alright then. I've also been charged for making payments through western union or over the phone and as I understand they've got a class action against them in another state for that as well. I always use western union and pay the fee when I make my payments.
Message 32 of 36
New Visitor

I am also in Florida. I am currently trying to build a case to sue Santander for their crooked ways and for repossessing my car, and everything else that they have wrongfully done to me and my family! I would love info on what all is needed , who to speak/write to or to contact as well as joining in on a lawsuit against these criminals! They must be stopped! Thanks for all of you other poor hurting souls who are as fed up as we are in Florida

Message 33 of 36
New Visitor

I also live in Florida! Want to go after these Jerks, ASAP.  We need to jump all over them !

Message 34 of 36
New Visitor

Please contact me asap! I have the exact same problem and they did an illegal reposition!
Message 35 of 36

I actually just got a new vehicle & told them to come get the one I have with them, I'm done, no matter how much money I've dumped into this vehicle, it's not worth it, it never will be.
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.