cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander Question and Refinance advice needed?

tag
IowaGuy
Contributor

Re: Santander Question and Refinance advice needed?

You need to refinance and get away from that bank! They came from spain and have no regard for us law, see several class actions against them. They ignore the credit laws and are brutal to customers, do some research.
700 Club
Amex Gold PR, Main card, Role: rewards
Chase Amazon Visa, Role: Amex backup
Pen Fed Promise, Role: low APR, balances
Amazon Store Card, Role: 0% financing
Message 11 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Santander Question and Refinance advice needed?

@IowaGuy wrote:
You need to refinance and get away from that bank! They came from spain and have no regard for us law, see several class actions against them. They ignore the credit laws and are brutal to customers, do some research.

I have to disagree and I have had 2 loans with them - 1 with Capital one that sold to Santander 9.9 and then my loan from beginning with Santander was 17% but I have under a 550 auto enhanced Fico.  You can Google ANY bank in existence and you can find bad stuff reported about them... I mean lets be honest, if you have to take a loan with a 15-29% interest rate you have had major issues in the bast or currently, Santander is not making you take a auto loan for 23%.... and I feel like most complants center around being 1 day late and bank took me to 29% APR and cut my CL down to $100... We all forget sometimes and it's nice to have a bank say hey we all forget sometimes, we will put your account back to how it was but if they don't doesn't mean they are breaking the law or being brutal to the customer, you did it to yourself!

and I only say it like I do because I have done it to myself before!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.