Re: Sell or repo?

He still refers to it as "that thing in the driveway", it'll be awhile. Lol
Message 21 of 37
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Go find him some different badges to put on it for christmas. What kind of car does he like? Go to a junk yard and get some badges for a car he likes and have those badges put on the Kia...lol

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 22 of 37
coterotie
Established Contributor

Then I think you need to tell him, If your "thing" wants to come into contact with my "things" anytime in the near future, then you need to start referring to that "thing" in the driveway as, "our new car."

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 23 of 37
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Does he have an aversion to Kia???? 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 24 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Does he have an aversion to Kia???? 

She said he was upset about the price not the vehicle type.

Message 25 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Go find him some different badges to put on it for christmas. What kind of car does he like? Go to a junk yard and get some badges for a car he likes and have those badges put on the Kia...lol

He comes from a Toyota family but he likes Kia's, he's said many times how they've come a long way. 

Message 26 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think for the pricing the Optima is a very nice car and I hope you are able to keep the car and your husband.

Message 27 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think for the pricing the Optima is a very nice car and I hope you are able to keep the car and your husband.

His anger stems from the fact that the money I'm paying for the car could be going to him because he was the only one working while I was in school. He expected to be fully reconstitued and I wasn't aware of this until recently. Bitter sweet to say the least. 

Message 28 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

His anger stems from the fact that the money I'm paying for the car could be going to him because he was the only one working while I was in school. He expected to be fully reconstitued and I wasn't aware of this until recently. Bitter sweet to say the least. 

Wow.  I think he needs a better understanding of the whole married part.  As I said earlier I wish you luck

Message 29 of 37
coterotie
Established Contributor

+1

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow.  I think he needs a better understanding of the whole married part.  As I said earlier I wish you luck

Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.