Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subaru Lease

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subaru Lease

Hi,

I want to lease a Subaru wrx at the end of this year and I was just wondering if I would be able to get it with my level of credit and income. I have a 650 fico store, I was finacing another car but it was totaled. I have the insurance money and was gonna use it for the down payment. I never missed a payment and I also have a credit card through Evans, and I've never missed a payment on that too.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Subaru Lease

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

I want to lease a Subaru wrx at the end of this year and I was just wondering if I would be able to get it with my level of credit and income. I have a 650 fico store, I was finacing another car but it was totaled. I have the insurance money and was gonna use it for the down payment. I never missed a payment and I also have a credit card through Evans, and I've never missed a payment on that too.

I just financed a lease through Subaru Motor Finance which is, in reality, Chase Bank. My TU fico was 745 at the time and I was told that with 720 or better I would get 2.9% financing. With 650 and a thin file, I am not sure what your interest rate would be, however with a significant down payment you might be able to work a deal with Chase.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.