Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subaru Legacy

tag
Silviaspeck
Valued Member

Re: Subaru Legacy

Get a wrx! Plenty space, awd, turbo, and I believe that it will hold it's value.

Dont take my suggestion seriously lol. Wrx is the car that im planning to get in the next month or two

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: 732
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 24
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I was looking at a lancer ralliart. I like them better than the subaru's. Prefer ralliart to WRX and Evo to STI.

With the Legacy I am going a bit more for comfort over performance. The legacy has 9hp less than the wrx. It also has an auto whereas an auto in a WRX would be a sin?

I test drove a 2013 WRX and it really seems like Subaru went cheap on the interior. It was worse than the interior on my 2009. Performance doesn't need to go without simple interior refinements.

Seriously, check out a Lance before you buy a WRX. I think you will like it and you can get a pretty good deal on one. The lancer was a lot more balanced when sideways than the wrx. (Spirited test drives Smiley Tongue car salesmen had confidence in me ) Also, the paddle shifters with the nice dual clutch auto seemed more user friendly than the outdated 5 speed in the WRX.

Better yet, get a used s4.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 22 of 24
Silviaspeck
Valued Member

Isnt evos like mid 30s? Thats too much of a car for me.... I wish I can go that high!

However even if I can, ill probably just be stubborn and get a sti lol

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: 732
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 24
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Silviaspeck wrote:
Isnt evos like mid 30s? Thats too much of a car for me.... I wish I can go that high!

However even if I can, ill probably just be stubborn and get a sti lol

Yeah, Evo is pricey. Although, a used evo is nicer than a new WRX.

Ralliart is priced in line with the WRX. Just got quoted $24,900 for a new ralliart, which is cheaper than the WRX. Plus the ralliart is nicer Smiley Tongue

Test drive it and see what you think.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.