cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesla Cybertruck. GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME!

tag
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

Tesla Cybertruck. GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME!

Put down $100 deposit today. So in love with this thing. Even though it looks exactly like the way I used to draw vehicles when I was in Kindergarten. LOL

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Re: Tesla Cybertruck. GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME!

I'm not big on the styling of any of their vehicles, but that thing is particularly ugly to me.  I'm sure it will be a really fast truck though.

Message 2 of 8
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I thought the same at first. It just grew on me because it's so different. And, I love the interior, the distance it can travel, the fact that it can tow so much, etc.

Message 3 of 8
mrjerry
Regular Contributor

I have a deposit on one as well.. 

Message 4 of 8
Gladius
Frequent Contributor

I find it hard to believe that it will actually look like that.  Is that thing even street legal?!  I thought it was some kinda crappy looking concept vehicle.

Message 5 of 8
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

@Gladius wrote:

I find it hard to believe that it will actually look like that.  Is that thing even street legal?!  I thought it was some kinda concept vehicle.

haha. Believe it or not, that's exactly what it's going to look like. And if you get it with the tri-motor that goes 500+ miles and also has full self driving, it only costs like $80k.  

Still not sure whether I'll buy it - DH isn't super thrilled by it. But I'm leaning towards it at the moment, so we'll see when they start filling orders. The tiny $100 deposit is also refundable.

Message 6 of 8
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

@Gladius wrote:

I find it hard to believe that it will actually look like that.  Is that thing even street legal?!  I thought it was some kinda concept vehicle.

I too find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe that it is street legal as-is. No bumpers, no crumple zones, no side mirrors , no independent brake lights/turn signals and who knows what else. The chances of this coming to market exactly as shown in any of the states are next to zero. Honestly, as much as I like Tesla, I'd hate to see this vehicle on the road. 

Message 7 of 8
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

lol - "those pesky windshield wipers" and such... Here's a great video about this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9uQIX2Xssk

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.