Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Auto Loan/Lease - Ford Motor Credit

tag
Smooth_J
New Contributor

Third Auto Loan/Lease - Ford Motor Credit

So to make a long story short, I would need to acquire another car (direct finance, lease, or lease take over) and will most likely go through FMC. I currently have a vehicle though them directly (a lease) with 12 months left. I also have another lease with Kia Motors (KMF) with 16 months left. 

My current DTI is 28.51% with my wife’s salary, and 45.50% without her salary (I carry both car notes/mortgage, etc). Credit cards are AZEO, and less than 5% on one card, and around 1% total. I also had 5 successful FMC loans before, and they were all PIF.

Does everyone think I would be approved for another lease/lease transfer/finance?

Current FICO8 Scores: EQ: 733, TU: 729, and EX: 723

EX Auto 8: 720 (not sure about the others, but should be close)

AAoA: 5 yrs 9 mos
Wife’s score is ~620 with many 30D, 60D, and 90D. 

2 REPLIES 2
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Third Auto Loan/Lease - Ford Motor Credit

Sounds to me like you should be fine 

Message 2 of 3
Smooth_J
New Contributor

Re: Third Auto Loan/Lease - Ford Motor Credit

Looks like you are right. I faxed over the paperwork last week so I called and verified today... looks like I was APPROVED. The comment on the account was only made ~30 minutes before I called. Good timing on my part I guess... Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.