cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts on Approval with Mercedes Benz Financial Services?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thoughts on Approval with Mercedes Benz Financial Services?

Good Morning! 

My lease with Mercedes Benz financial is coming to an end. I am looking to re-lease a new 2020 GLE and want to get some feedback. We are about 2 months away so I have some time to fix things if needed. From what i've read and researched it looks like MBFS pulls TU exlusivly in Oregon.  Vehicle MSRP is $65,030//Sales Price $57,614.61 out the door. My husband works for Mercedes Benz so we get a 12% discount. Thoughts on where I should focus my energy?

TU Fico 8- 718

TU Auto Score 8 -730

Income $82k Yr

CC UTI 15%

DTI 23%

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thoughts on Approval with Mercedes Benz Financial Services?

Given your score and that you are about to pay off an existing lease satisfactory (among many other good things), I cannot see you having any issues. Looking at some of the other approvals from Mercedes Benz on this forum you are well ahead of a few of them. Some are with low to mid 600's and no prior leasing history with Benz. 

Good tastes in cars by the way! 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the feedback. I think I’m just over thinking it.
Message 3 of 5
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

I financed a CPO Mercedes GLE350 last December in northern California. Here's the thread detailing my experience. Both the dealership and MBFS pulled my TU Auto 8 scores. They were in the same neighbordhood as yours, and were sufficient for Tier 1 (A) financing. So you shouldn't have any trouble.

You might want to wait for one of their promotional rates to land, however. I got 1.9% APR on my loan for 48 months. I'm sure you can get a very favorable lease rate if you time your transition properly. Good luck!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wnated to keep everyone updated. Approved for Tier A1, TU pulled a 743 and Money Factor was .00142 with a 56% Residual.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.