Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Toyota Financial

Just wanted to share my approval from Feb 2018. I was shopping for more of a family oriented car as I just had my baby. I planned on getting an SUV. I was interested in the Honda CRV but also got approved for a Toyota Rav4. Honda dealership couldnt find me a better deal then 5% APR, but Toyota gave me 0.9% APR @ 72 months.

Basically my only credit history was a joint auto loan account with my mom. 3 years perfect payment history. I traded it in and I believe I was upside down $1-2k. FICO scores: 700-720. 0% DTI.
$8000 down payment. $33,000 financed on a brand new 2018 Rav4 Platinum. I love Toyota for their legendary reliability!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial

Way to go and keeping your options open to find the best rate, congrats on the new ride!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 2 of 6
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Hello,

Would you further break down your deal?

MSRP, taxes and add ons purchased.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The sales prices was about $37,400. I traded in a 2013 Toyota Corolla which I owed about $8,900, they bought it for $6,500. The only options I had on there was the Cargo tonneau cover, and all weather liner mats. The Platinum model is already fully loaded. Actual financed amount is $32,169. About $500 in taxes and fees, the motor vehicle tax was about $1800. I added GAP and I pay $459 monthly for 72 months.

I added running boards and body side moldings since then on my own. Love the car, the panoramic camera is pretty cool. Easily powers through snow which I really needed here in MN.
Message 4 of 6
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing the details. Sounds like a decent deal. I was also checking to see if they hit you an expensive warranty or other add ons. Sound like just the GAP insurance.

Are you considering winter tires in MN?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, for sure going to get winter tires in November. I'm looking at the Blizzaks. The winters here can get brutal.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.