cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE!!!!!!!! Upside down seeking advice!!!!!!!!!

tag
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!! Upside down seeking advice!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dj4Money wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Let me know how it go!

Minor update -

Logix is now taking my Uber income into account and we'll see if that increases the loan amount.

I am going to pay the negative balance at least about 90% of it. This is what has stopped Ford Credit from approving me more so than the repo at this point as Tier 4 still has access to 0% financing. The Logix loan amount is really too low to do something with it, I need it to come up about $22,000 and then if I just want to bite the bullet I can get a base car.

Base car does not have Sirius/XM though. 

I need one of the packages to get it, so that's my goal. I should be able to pay it off by the start of July. 

You seem very knowledgable about Ford financing. Do you know what the tier 5 rate(or lowest tier) would be for Ford? Considering a leftover new 15 Fiesta SE 4 door. 

Two 30 day auto baddie's; last one was 2012. Thanks.  

Why would you be Tier 5 with late payments?

What's your EX Auto 8 currently?

Getting a Fiesta SE leftover should be easy to get, just apply. You might even get 0.9 for 72 months or 0% for 60 months.

Man get a Fiesta ST, test drive it and if you can't drive a stick then never mind.

Message 41 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.