Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VW ID 4 lease

tag
drewgoldsby2019
Established Member

VW ID 4 lease

I was quoted $570 a month for 39 months with what the dealer said was top tier. Car is $45,500, $9k off the top as rebates. Putting down $2k to drive off the lot. Doesn't this seem steep? My truck payment is $10 less a month and it was leased for $46k. Please help. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: VW ID 4 lease

Check out LeaseHackr for leasing questions. That said, nothing is leasing well right now. Lease programs change on a monthly basis and a deal received 2 month ago will be very different than right now.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what the MF and RV are for the ID.4, but that payment and money down does not look attractive. As @sccredit said, lease programs are not great right now. Additionally, the ID.4 is a new model and new models typically do not have strong lease programs. If you can wait you will probably find better deals in several months. If you factor in the rebate, the total of the lease payments and money down would be a little over $33k; that seems like a very expensive lease considering the MSRP of the car.

Message 3 of 5
drewgoldsby2019
Established Member

Thank you for the information.  Yes, they are telling me that these are the best deals they can currently offer based on it just hitting the market.  

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know what the MF and RV are for the ID.4, but that payment and money down does not look attractive. As @sccredit said, lease programs are not great right now. Additionally, the ID.4 is a new model and new models typically do not have strong lease programs. If you can wait you will probably find better deals in several months. If you factor in the rebate, the total of the lease payments and money down would be a little over $33k; that seems like a very expensive lease considering the MSRP of the car.

Message 4 of 5
dunn2500
Established Contributor

probably not giving you 9k off.....

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.