Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visions Federal Credit Union - WOW! 3.75% Refinance for 6 years

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visions Federal Credit Union - WOW! 3.75% Refinance for 6 years

They pulled my Experian Mortgage Score of 682.

I first applied for a Visa and got approved at their A credit for 0% for first 6 months then 10%.

The loan rep reviewed my credit report and suggesed I refinance my auto loan.  It wasn't bad it was 7 years @8%.

Approved @3.75% for 6 years.  Payment goes down and I cut 6 months off payments.

I love DCU but there my score was higher and my rate was higher.

If you are elligible to join check them out for a car loan and Visa.

New York Residents - If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Broome, Chemung*, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Otsego, Rockland*, Schuyler*, Tioga, or Tompkins Counties, or the cities of Rochester* or Syracuse, you can join.

Pennsylvania Residents - If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Bradford or Susquehanna County; the city of Reading*, portions of South Westmoreland* or North Fayette* Counties; portions of the Cities of Allentown*, Bethlehem*, or Easton*, you can join.

New Jersey Residents - If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Bergen or Passaic Counties; or portions of Essex*, Hudson*, or Union* Counties, you can join.

Employees of select businesses in Warren, Morris, and Sussex Counties are eligible to join.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: Visions Federal Credit Union - WOW! 3.75% Refinance for 6 years

Thank you for the DP's!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this post.  I applied with them and I'm currently preapproved.

Looks like they are cutting my auto loan rate in half.  I'm also very pleased with their customer service.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember 1 inquiry is good for 30 days ask about a credit card or consolidation loan.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.