Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What FICO does Ford Motor Credit use ?

tag
JOHNINAZ
New Contributor

What FICO does Ford Motor Credit use ?

I ordered a new Mustang (for the wife) last Monday then I see we have new FICO enhanced scores and I am curious what they (FMC) are using now since the car will not be in for a couple months.

Second question is the wife (only here 7 months) is working as a waitress (about 1500 a month, verifiable) but has no credit history in the US.  I would like to add her to  the loan so she can start getting some credit built up but I am not sure how that works.

I dont need her for the loan just wanted to add her since she claims (LOL) she will make the car payment.

Thanks !

Starting Score: 539
Current Score: 645,630,615
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What FICO does Ford Motor Credit use ?

probably a fico auto

i think ford will let you add her, they are pretty relaxed with credit on the new cars.

Message 2 of 3
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: What FICO does Ford Motor Credit use ?

Bought my car in Dec. of 2012.  I took the Ford financing incentive of 1K. They pulled EQ, two hard pulls. One from the dealer, one from Ford. Also a soft pull on EX. The score he pulled was almost identical to what I had pulled from EQ on this site a few days before, so I'm fairly sure it wasn't auto enhanced because I have had multiple car loans over ten years on my reports.  They have a perfect history, so I can be fairly sure my auto enhanced scores would have been significantly higher.  The dealer was in East Texas.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.