Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I do? What are my chances?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do I do? What are my chances?

Hi I want to buy a Ford f150, not sure what year 2019-2021 credit is kind of bad. But I plan on putting 13k cash and 5-7k worth of trade in. So most likely almost half down. Should I let the dealership try to get me approved or should I try another place like Lending tree? What are my chances of being approved?  What ineterest rate for a new Ford F150 or a used one a couple years old should I expect if I did get approved?

Experian Fico Auto Score               8= 641 Fico 2= 675

Transunion Fico Auto Score          8 = 622 Fico 4= 623

Equafax Fico Auto Score               8  =  627  Fico=663

2 REPLIES 2
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Re: What do I do? What are my chances?

@Anonymous  Honestly you might luck up and get 0% interest I would let the dealer try you with Ford Motor Credit. There have been posts will people with similar scores getting the best rates with Ford.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do I do? What are my chances?

I would establish a relationship with a credit union, mostly because they almost always offer low interest rates. It's always nice to walk in with the better option of Cap One or Credit Union Pre-approvals as a backup tool and let the dealer try to beat it after striking a deal. I'm not sure if the new 2021 will immediately have a manufacture subsidized loan, but leftover 2019-2020 will.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.