Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Tier 1 customer for Auto Lease w Hyundai Motors Finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is Tier 1 customer for Auto Lease w Hyundai Motors Finance

I am trying to lease a car w Hyundai Motors but would like to make sure that I get leased at Tier 1.

1. What score is needed for that? Right now, I'm at a 645 (per Credit Sesame, Credit Karma, Credit Wise).

2. What Tier would a 645 score make me now?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is Tier 1 customer for Auto Lease w Hyundai Motors Finance

In general, a score of 700 to 740 and above will be considered excellent or Tier 1 Credit. A score of 660 to 699 would be considered average, or Tier 2 Credit. A score of 620 to 659 would be considered fair, or Tier 3.

https://www.autobytel.com/car-financing/what-is-tier-1-2-3-credit-100498/

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Playing around on “estimate my payment” on the Hyundai website- the current cutoff for 0.9 @60 months is 700. Below that jumps up to 4.69% for 60 months on the same vehicle.
Message 3 of 8
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

U need your Fico scores CK and CS are Vantage scores A.K A. Fako scores. I'm 99.9% sure Hyundai uses some version of Fico.😀
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to guesstimate your FICO score based on the Vantage scores from Credit Karma/Credit Sesame? Do FICO scores tend to be lower or higher?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09wrote:
U need your Fico scores CK and CS are Vantage scores A.K A. Fako scores. I'm 99.9% sure Hyundai uses some version of Fico.😀

Is there a way to guesstimate your FICO score based on the Vantage scores from Credit Karma/Credit Sesame? Do FICO scores tend to be lower or higher?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your actual FICO scores could very well be higher or lower than the CK Vantage scores, there really is no way of "guesstimating" your real scores. I would suggest pulling your actualy credit scores, specifically your auto-enhanced version's as most auto lender's look at those scores.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyundai uses Equifax Fico Auto score 8

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.