cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What score range gets you 0.9%-4.9% financing on a new car?

tag
C-XRS2005
New Contributor

What score range gets you 0.9%-4.9% financing on a new car?

You see all those commercials advertising super low apr's for qualified buyers.  Well, what is the score range to get approved for those rates?  700+ or more like 760+?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What score range gets you 0.9%-4.9% financing on a new car?

Well I also think it depends on the car you are getting.  According to a FICO change in approvals have bumped up the required FICO scores for certain vehicles.  Although GM has announced this apr range but they don't specify a required score.  Here's another link to mulitple manufacturers that are offering that apr range. 

Best of luck, I surely couldn't get those scores anyway!

Cheers

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you read the fine print on most ads they always have something like 750+ Fico but the super low APR's are usually for 3yrs or less so payments are going to be super high.

Message 3 of 4
Zahnrosen
Contributor

With Honda its 710+ auto enhanced fico, with Nissan its 700+ auto enhanced fico. The only way to pull your auto enhanced fico score is through a car dealership. The best thing to do is just fill out an application for credit after the finance guy agress to tell you the score.  I'm about 90 points away from there and as soon as I hit it I'll move over to get a better car for the same payment.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.