Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you do?

tag
anthill927
Established Member

What would you do?

Hi I have a question, first off congrats, lol but my question is did you trade the sonata in or was it attached to the loan? I have the same thing, I bought a jeep but its very basic and the 2013 version just came out and I really want that version. my credit wasnt good when I got the jeep but Now I know its going to be in the 680s 690s maybe 700s. I didnt know if I want to refinance or get the jeep I wanted, So what did you do? what would you recomend?

I want to be in the 700s again!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mahiven
Regular Contributor

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

We traded in our Sonata. You're in a good place since you bought a Jeep. They retain their value really well.

We owed $2500 more on our Sonata than they gave us for it so instead of rolling it over I paid it off.

First I would call whoever financed your Jeep and get a payoff quote then take it to the dealership to see what they'll give you for it.

03/19/2011 EQ: 627 EX: 602 TU 590 (lender pull) 07/16/2011 EQ: 646 EX: 629 TU 647 Fell off the wagon in 2012. Starting over in 2013.Current Score: 01/07/2013 EQ: 646 EX: ??? TU 608 Goal Score: 700 club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
anthill927
Established Member

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

Okay, after I do that should I just apply for another loan for the amount of the new jeep? And just have them attach the equity to my loan? I was seriously going to do this in february. Thanks alot in advance for responding!

I want to be in the 700s again!
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What would you do?

OP, I split your post to form a new one here to keep the Approval thread limited to approval data. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else. If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.