cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does VW Credit Report to a Credit Bureau?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When does VW Credit Report to a Credit Bureau?

Hi, I am new to the forum. I just leased a 2017 VW Jetta yesterday and I would like to know when does VW Credit report to a Credit Bureaus?

I saw the hard inquiry but no account yet. I know it's very early, but still. If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When does VW Credit Report to a Credit Bureau?

Congrats on the new lease and welcome to the board.  You should see it in a month on your reports.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are welcome!!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

do you know what type of credit does VW uses? I want to lease a VW and i have a 691 creditkarma but a 661 on myfico.... That's a huge difference becuase it will depend on what type of tier i'll be on. thanks

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@revizcaino
I don’t really know but in May when I got my lease my FICO scores were around 720.
Message 6 of 7
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

do you know what type of credit does VW uses? I want to lease a VW and i have a 691 creditkarma but a 661 on myfico.... That's a huge difference becuase it will depend on what type of tier i'll be on. thanks

Um i think you should be ok. I leased mines with a 650 according to the dealer but I had a fraud alert and VW Credit told me 680 something I think you will be fine. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.