cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where online can i get an auto loan with 602 Fico score?

tag
matthinkle19
New Visitor

Where online can i get an auto loan with 602 Fico score?

My wife and i need an auto loan. But we have been denied by the bank, and car dealership. I have a 602 FICO  score due to a prolonged delinquency on student loans that have now had normal payments for the last year. I have a steady gross income of about $4200.00 a month. Where is a good place online to apply for an auto loan ($12,000),  for people with bad credit?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
busyscmom

Re: Where online can i get an auto loan with 602 Fico score?

I got one for $30,000 last week through Capital One at a 6.9% interest rate with a 605 score.  Gross salary $89,000 and no debt (except mortage).

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Where online can i get an auto loan with 602 Fico score?

@matthinkle19 wrote:

My wife and i need an auto loan. But we have been denied by the bank, and car dealership. I have a 602 FICO  score due to a prolonged delinquency on student loans that have now had normal payments for the last year. I have a steady gross income of about $4200.00 a month. Where is a good place online to apply for an auto loan ($12,000),  for people with bad credit?

What are you trying to buy?

Capital One yes!

Carmax near you?

Also if you have been paying student loans for year why have the old derogs gone away, these private?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.