cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will BMWFS approve for a new lease/loan with a past repo?

tag
spatel

Will BMWFS approve for a new lease/loan with a past repo?

Hey guys

I wanted some input. I had a m3 i bought off lease in feb 2013 i made all payments on time until i was laid off earl 2014 and voluntarily let bmw repo it in march 2014.

I have negotiated a payment plan for the deficiency of 6k. I wanted to lease a new 4 series. I have 5-6k down for down payment more if needed. and my credit scores are 638 with all bureaus no baddies all current and such.

Do you think I have a shot at getting approved?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will BMWFS approve for a new lease/loan with a past repo?

@spatel wrote:

Hey guys

I wanted some input. I had a m3 i bought off lease in feb 2013 i made all payments on time until i was laid off earl 2014 and voluntarily let bmw repo it in march 2014.

I have negotiated a payment plan for the deficiency of 6k. I wanted to lease a new 4 series. I have 5-6k down for down payment more if needed. and my credit scores are 638 with all bureaus no baddies all current and such.

Do you think I have a shot at getting approved?

Given how recent your repo is with BMW it's very unlikely they will approve you for a lease now.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you let someone borrow money who just stiffed you?  That's how they are going to look at it.  I wouldn't count on it, but crazier things have happened.

Message 3 of 4
spatel

Thanks do you think they will ever approve in the future? in a few years perhaps?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.