Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes got rid of civic loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes got rid of civic loan

ok so I needed a car to tow my new skis. Wife not happy with using her brand new MDX. So today I was out car shopping. Was planning on getting a used car. Instead ended up getting a brand new Toyota Highlander LE Plus V6. Traded in civic for it. So civic is a wash. Payment for new Toyota will be 533/month 84 months lol will be taking delivery of new car tuesday

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
EddieK
Established Contributor

Re: Yes got rid of civic loan

Congrats...great reliable vehicle that can tow a bit.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 2 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Amazing how things turn out sometimes lol. Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 10
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the new car. The Highlander was one of our picks too a few months ago. However, the dealer didn't seem interested in letting them go unless we were gonna pay MSRP . So we opted for the Hyundai Santa Fe instead.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@settleordelete wrote:
Congratulations on the new car. The Highlander was one of our picks too a few months ago. However, the dealer didn't seem interested in letting them go unless we were gonna pay MSRP . So we opted for the Hyundai Santa Fe instead.

Yea funny thing is first I went to dealership that actually have car in stock but wanted to sell for 41k OTD. I told them 39k OTD they said they will be losing on the deal so I walked out. I went to another dealership 35 miles away and they sold me the same car for 38.5k OTD for exact same car. How I know it's exact same car? They doing a dealer trade with the dealership I was at earlier lol

Message 5 of 10
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

congrats, be sure to post pics in the "what did you buy" thread of auto loans.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

congrats, be sure to post pics in the "what did you buy" thread of auto loans.

Can't figure out how to post pics. It's not easy like Facebook. If it's made to be easy like Facebook that would be cool. I'm picking up this Toyota Highlander tonite at 7. Recently got a m4 a MDX and a pair of jet skis

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great... I took delivery of car on Tuesday. After I took delivery of vehicle drove for about 5 miles I got the abs, traction and brake lights on. Also have the check AWD system on. So a brand new car 5 miles off lot and it's sitting at dealership in service

Message 8 of 10
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great... I took delivery of car on Tuesday. After I took delivery of vehicle drove for about 5 miles I got the abs, traction and brake lights on. Also have the check AWD system on. So a brand new car 5 miles off lot and it's sitting at dealership in service

Those new car woes, probably just some bugs needing to be worked out. Good Luck!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Those new car woes, probably just some bugs needing to be worked out. Good Luck!

Was told it's a speed sensor chip. Got a call today saying it's done and I can pick it up. I'll be picking it up tomorrow maybe if I have time

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.