Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone from Los Angeles who knows..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone from Los Angeles who knows..

who knows a helpful dealer? I need help. Im a lady stressed and distressed already looking for answers, too many different suggestions. Don't know which is right and wrong Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: anyone from Los Angeles who knows..

I suggest going with Nissan once again! I may can help you finding a good dealership hang in there!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

schoolbuskid,

thanks.. i will. i don't want to make the same mistakes of not researching thoroughly again.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

speedyang wrote:
who knows a helpful dealer? I need help. Im a lady stressed and distressed already looking for answers, too many different suggestions. Don't know which is right and wrong Smiley Sad

What do you mean by "helpful"? Also being a "lady" should not hinder you.

Just to help you some, what kind of car are you look at, new, used, price range etc etc?
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for the replies.. Schoolbuskid, thanks so much for your advice. Actually I didnt have to go to Palm Springs Nissan, I got a car today from Keyes European. Pre-owned but Im quite happy to be approved already.. for a fair credit score I have and a bad history in credit, Mercedes Benz gave me a 12.4%. They negotiated to MB Financial from 19% to 12.4%. Luckily, I brought all the papers with me from all the creditors I had some problems before that everything has been paid off.

They were more focused on the repo issue I had in 2006, they even had to call Honda to verify the settlement. I guess having a loan with MB financial would be a very good way to rebuild my credit from here on.

They showed me my credit scores they were able to pull out..

EX 665
TU 682

I was surprised they even have a higher number from the one I have with EQ here in myFico which is 643.. They told me good thing my scores were in a better range, that they didnt have to focus too much on my bad history..

I guess what really helped a lot was the past 2 yrs that I've been current and almost close to debt free before I applied for this loan. But to everyone.. yes do take care of your credit cause it is not easy to be given the second chance of being granted a credit. Not to mention the anxiety of waiting for the approval.. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Well what kind of car did you get?Smiley Indifferent
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear! Let us know what car you picked up. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 11
marty56
Super Contributor

I used to live in Riverside from 79 to 83.  Ayone one if Worthington Ford (Cal and is dog spot) is still in LA?
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a 2007 C230 Sport Sedan... and im happy with it. Its a certified pre-owned like i said but it only has 13k miles.. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

speedyang wrote:
I got a 2007 C230 Sport Sedan... and im happy with it. Its a certified pre-owned like i said but it only has 13k miles.. Smiley Happy

Dang speedy got it like that! Smiley Very Happy NIce choice of vehicle!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.