Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto enhanced ficos are nonesene

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

auto enhanced ficos are nonesene

why cant consumers get a copy of this? i had to sneak a peak at my auto enchanced score and it was 100pts lower than my fico score?

it doesnt seem right that this info isnt available to consumers.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: auto enhanced ficos are nonesene

I am going to buy a new car between now and the end of the year and most of the dealers I went to say the use the standard FICO score.  I dont know if they mean the auto-enchanced version or not..

It seems to me that your auto-enhanced FICO score should be at least as good as your FICO score you can get hear unless you have had problems with any car loan.

The only negatives on my CR are for a BofA CC so I like the fact that they would focus on my car loan payment history which is perfect.

Just my opinion but I kinda like the idea that the auto kender wouild focus more on my auto payment history rather then my CC payment history.

Anyway it is probably possible to get a car loan from a company that just looks at your standrd FICO so you may have a choice on which way you go.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: auto enhanced ficos are nonesene

i can pull credit from my work. if my customer asks for their credit report which includes their auto fico i always give them it. so if your in the las vegas area and wanna come see me by all means you can. just send me a private message and we can set up an appointment
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.