Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto lender hasn't sent my bill

tag
Firefly_1984
Regular Contributor

auto lender hasn't sent my bill

Google has been NO help in trying to figure out what's going on. I have an auto loan that has a first payment coming due on the 23rd. I have yet to receive a bill from the lender, PNC.  It seems rather late, as I usually got my previous auto loan bills (Bank of America) WELL ahead of schedule. I do not have an account number or ANY information necessary to be able to pay the bill. So what do I do?  

Age of Credit: 7 years; AAOA: 2 years 6 months
AMEX ED: $9600 Chase Freedom 4500 Discover It 4500 Citi Diamond Preferred: 3200 Care Credit: 3100 DeltaCCU: 6000 Firestone: 1600

Chained in the garden for a LONG TIME!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
EddieK
Established Contributor

Re: auto lender hasn't sent my bill

Call PNC's consumer lending department.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well here is what happened to me....

A few years ago I got "approved" at the dealer through Santander. Took the car home everything was fine for a couple of weeks. Never recieved a bill from them so I decided to call not wanting to miss a payment. They couldn't even find my "account" under my name, social, DOB, nothing. So they asked what my payment was and processed it and sent me a payment confirmation for when my account populated they would apply it no problem.

Fast forward 6 months never recieved a bill, collection call, missed payment notice, never heard boo. I thought I got a free car =P. One day the dealer called me and said the loan wasn't approved and I need to give them 4,000$ more or return the car. Blah Blah Blah long story short I had to return the car get my down payment back and try and retireve my money back from Santander which took 3 months.

I would double check with the dealer if PNC doesn't have a record of it.

Hope this horror story isn't happening to you.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

May try a branch if one is near you. Maybe they should be able to pull up your profile with a social
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.