Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

due at lease signing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

due at lease signing

Can i do all the money due at lease signing on a credit card?

4 REPLIES 4
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

Re: due at lease signing

Yes you can. I did it on my Ford lease in 2016 where I took what I was quoted over the phone. But it wasn't enough after I chose a higher trim level 😁. So I made the first month's payment with my Chase Freedom Card.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, im paying off my civic in the next 2.5 to 3 months. Gonna lease a toyota tacoma, which is what i wanted in the first place but was not in the position to get one in 2016. Leasing because its my second vehicle so mileage isnt and issue, i need a truck for housework, and after the lease i can get something new again.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool, im paying off my civic in the next 2.5 to 3 months. Gonna lease a toyota tacoma, which is what i wanted in the first place but was not in the position to get one in 2016. Leasing because its my second vehicle so mileage isnt and issue, i need a truck for housework, and after the lease i can get something new again.

Yeah I just financed a Tacoma in April and Toyota allowed me to put my entire down payment on my Amex for the points at no additional fee. Some dealerships won't allow it or may want to charge you an additional fee though so make sure to ask. 

Message 4 of 5
Gladius
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I just financed a Tacoma in April and Toyota allowed me to put my entire down payment on my Amex for the points at no additional fee. Some dealerships won't allow it or may want to charge you an additional fee though so make sure to ask. 

Depending on the dealership, they may have a max you can put on a CC.  $3000 was the max at our local Subaru.  On an AE.  And I can probably gurantee if it comes down to you wanting to put $4000 on a CC or you will walk, they will gladly let you put $4000 on the card!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.