Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am stoked!!

tag
keithc
Regular Contributor

i am stoked!!

i just refi my 07 for fusioN!! got BMW fin!! went from wells fargo at 13.45% to Bemmer at 9% !! could have gotten better rate but had an old repo from ameri credit from 2001 set to fall off in Sept!! i did not want to wait because i was tired of wells 13.45%  plus a cosign. no more cosign!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i am stoked!!

Hello keithc if you don"t mind me asking how did you re-fi thru BMW I thought they only financed their own vehicles. Also I live in GA which CRA did they use to pull the INQ I have seen the BMW website quickly glanced over it how do you like your deal with them so for.Is BMW a very picky lender to have a financial relationship with. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Message 2 of 9
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

I'm wondering, too, how you were able to finance with BMW.

Other than that, congrats! I'm sure it was a big relief to be able to finance in your own name at a much better rate!
Message 3 of 9
Takunda1
Established Contributor

keithc wrote:
i just refi my 07 for fusioN!! got BMW fin!! went from wells fargo at 13.45% to Bemmer at 9% !! could have gotten better rate but had an old repo from ameri credit from 2001 set to fall off in Sept!! i did not want to wait because i was tired of wells 13.45%  plus a cosign. no more cosign!!

BMW will finance any vehicle as long as you meet their criteria. I get a lot of accounts that I have to call BMW Financial to request lien releases; most of those cars are not BMW's.

They usually pull EQ

Message 4 of 9
keithc
Regular Contributor

they pulled EQ. what part of GA do you live? can you come to anderson,sc!!
Message 5 of 9
keithc
Regular Contributor

iland child, i really can't answer that ques> was done thru a ford dealership!!
Message 6 of 9
keithc
Regular Contributor

takunda, do you work for a dealership??
Message 7 of 9
keithc
Regular Contributor

island child, do you need help with fin.????
Message 8 of 9
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Hi Keith,

No, not in need of help with any financing. I just like to keep on top of things so when I decide to buy a new car I will know all of my options.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.