cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i got 2.9% interest rates from dealer,any other fee when i finance from dealer?THANKS

tag
kaysss

i got 2.9% interest rates from dealer,any other fee when i finance from dealer?THANKS

my TransUnion Credit Score 768 and vantage score is 718 ,do you guys think i can get better interest  rates?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: i got 2.9% interest rates from dealer,any other fee when i finance from dealer?THANKS

We can't make any predictions off of the CK score data unfortunately.  That's a pretty good rate though regardless, I think the non-manufacturer lenders I've checked recently the lowest is around 1.99% and one has to be ultra gold plated for that AFAIK.

If you've taken the inquiries already at the dealership recently, it wouldn't hurt you to shop around and it'd probably be in your best interest to do so just to see.

Edit: Re: fees, those would be listed in your purchase contract for the vehicle seperate from the financing rate; check to see what's mandatory in your state (registration fee likely as an example) but most major dealerships won't typically play games on that.  If you see a fee that's not listed as required by your state, definitely ask, or even cross it out as historically some dealerships have attempted to fleece the unwary from anecdotal reports.

        
Message 2 of 3
kaysss

Re: i got 2.9% interest rates from dealer,any other fee when i finance from dealer?THANKS

thnak you very much

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.