Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lease car with score of 723?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

lease car with score of 723?

Hi.  Do you know if a score of 723 is good enough to get the best lease rates?  I'm looking for a Honda, Volvo or Acura truck and I want to make sure that I'm not going to get dinged too badly.

Also, does anyone know what BMW or Infiniti wants in a FICO score for a good lease rate?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lease car with score of 723?

Anything above 720 in regards to auto loans in gravy.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is that true for car loans and leases?  I just got some of my scores up and do you know if I can request what credit report I want the car dealers to pull?

Is 720 the magic number or is it 750?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your scores are good, but in an auto loan it's more than that. It is the ability to repay as well as have prior loan experience.......

Most captive lenders upper tier(better rates) are in the 700+ range, but the report they put will differ from the one obtained on this site.

With that said, out of all the lenders you mentioned BMW is the most lienant and have no tiers on their lease rates. It's approved or declined! Infinity is very picky believe it or not. Acura is the same bank as Honda, and Volvo is back by Ford should be easy.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.