Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pen fed approval on auto refi

tag
dunn2500
Established Contributor

pen fed approval on auto refi

havent heard back from Navy yet but pen fed approved me for 4.19% and their lowest rate is 2.99 for term i am looking for so i guess not too bad.....i was hoping to be in 3% category and Navy wont be there for sure pulling TU even though i have history with them........pretty sure pen fed pulled EQ ( which is what i wanted) as i dont see a hit on EX or TU yet on CK.....

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: pen fed approval on auto refi

Congrats on the refi. Nothing like saving $$$...especially as we approach the holidays.
Message 2 of 7
dunn2500
Established Contributor

i saved the application to see what navy would come back with and also applied for a credit card as my score was good (743)......denied for the card and now says my app for refi was withdrawn by me.... pen fed site was down on cpl of attempts prior so may just need to call.....i doubt the CC had anything to do with refi as it was already approved and glitch was bad timing.....still makes you think what now

i am paid up on current auto loan til january and sure i can do it again in month or 2 but really just like **bleep**

Message 3 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@dunn2500 I'm a member of PenFed and have been for many years now.  I can tell you that their site gets a bit wonky during the overnight hours and at some point it'll throw up a maintenance banner and you won't even able to login until around 5am PST.  I wouldn't worry too much about the withdrawn message unless it's still there after the site is up and running tomorrow morning.  

Message 4 of 7
dunn2500
Established Contributor

yeah says its still withdrawn by me.....guess i can just call them?

I called them and yeah was a glitch, completed the app over phone so all good

Message 5 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@dunn2500 Very nice!! Enjoy the savings.
Message 6 of 7
dunn2500
Established Contributor

pen fed pulled EQ9 which is what i wanted and what i have heard.......its amazing really having knowledge to know who pulls from what.....scores can range from 50-100 pts depending on model and agency and without this site i would not have known this.....i would be fishing basically......

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.