cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tesla approval odds

nobodyfresh
New Visitor

tesla approval odds

Looking for approval odds for a new Tesla Model 3. 58k loan amount.

Today's fico 8: 650 EQ, 684 TU, 649 EX.

Income: 220k

Current auto loan from Capital One: 30k balance, no lates, 2 years old.

DTI: 35%

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nobodyfresh
New Visitor

Re: tesla approval odds

I'm wondering if it makes sense to apply to NFCU vs Tesla's program. I have had a mostly dormant account with NFCU for many years and about a year ago I deposited about $8k and recently withdrew that amount. So, I don't really have a true relationship with them, but I kinda do? lol. Whereas the benefit of applying through Tesla is that I think I read that they get slightly favorable approvals through US Bank.

Thoughts?

Message 2 of 3
trant3
Established Contributor

Re: tesla approval odds

You're better off applying for your own financing rather than going with Tesla's own. NFCU's new auto rate is pretty good. Im my case, I went with a local credit union and got a 2.49% rate and just brought the check with me on delivery day to pick up my Model 3. Approval odds may be better as well.

Good luck.

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.