Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 point difference in FAKO vs FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

100 point difference in FAKO vs FICO

When we filed 1/20, I had credit monitoring from usaa. My score was 494. After filing, USAA cut me off from the credit monitoring. Bummer too, it was cheap. I have been using credit karma, which I understand is a FAKO score but there my scores are TU 660 and Eq 662! Imagine my disappointment when I tried CCT and my scores are about 100 points lower. Can anyone explain such a huge difference? I know they will be different but that's a huge discrepancy.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: 100 point difference in FAKO vs FICO

Credit Karma uses the Vantage Score model which is not the same as the FICO model.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 100 point difference in FAKO vs FICO

It's actually kinda humorous. My FICO score has steadily increased as my bankruptcy is farther behind us. The FAKO scores are decreasing. Where I had about 100 point difference with FAKO being over 700, now they are under my FICO scores. Don't worry about the scores, worry about the accuracy of your report. If you keep moving forward and progressing, the scores will progress with you.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.