Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Year Anniversary Coming Up Soon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 Year Anniversary Coming Up Soon

Congrats @chalupaman - from your posts that I've read here, you're taking a smart and measured approach to your rebuild and it appears to be going well. Keep it up and you'll keep climbing Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Chalupaman,

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary. Don't sweat it about not being at 700 yet, because you're going to hit it soon.

Now you have that nice CL from PenFed, I hit Navy Federal up for a CLI.  Also is your Ollo MC the 2% cash back card? If it is I would try to grow that card.  Is your Williams and Sonoma card a store card or the Visa?

Keep doing what you're doing. You have an extremely solid foundation and you're definitely on the track to 800!

Guyatthebeach

Message 12 of 13
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

Chalupaman,

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary. Don't sweat it about not being at 700 yet, because you're going to hit it soon.

Now you have that nice CL from PenFed, I hit Navy Federal up for a CLI.  Also is your Ollo MC the 2% cash back card? If it is I would try to grow that card.  Is your Williams and Sonoma card a store card or the Visa?

Keep doing what you're doing. You have an extremely solid foundation and you're definitely on the track to 800!

Guyatthebeach

Navy Federal I got that card last month, and the first statement already hit a day or two ago I believe. Yes, I PIF on what I spent on that card and plan to let a small balance report for the next statement. I thought I had to wait 91 days or three statements for Navy, so I'm playing it safe there. I'll either go for a CLI or just go ahead and get another card with them. 

The Ollo MC is just the regular platinum card, but it does give me a free FICO and all. Williams Sonoma is a weird one. I thought it was a Visa when I got approved last summer, but I was never sent the card. I ordered a new one a few months ago and it turned out to just be the regular one. Oh well. I need to take that one out of the SD sometime and buy something small as well to keep it active. 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.