cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 done, but I am worried... please read.

tag
cammielewis820
Established Member

341 done, but I am worried... please read.

Yesterday I had my 341, it went great and the trustee was very nice. I reviewed on PACER :

7.25.19- The trustee appointed in this case states that the initial meeting of creditors was held and concluded on 7/24/2019. Debtor appeared.

7.25.19- The Trustee hereby gives notice of recovery of assets in the instant bankruptcy case. The Trustee respectfully requests that the Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court set a claims bar date and give notice of need to file proofs of claims to all creditors and parties in interest.

^ What does that statement mean in terms I can understand?

The only "asset" we discussed was the small portion of my taxes she said they would want. She stated they do not take Child Tax credits or EIC. Other than that I have NOTHING. Someone ease my mind.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: 341 done, but I am worried... please read.

Might be for your taxes they wanted a piece of as you posted. Basically the technical legal statement the trustee makes:

A Notice of Need To File Proof of Claim Due To Recovery of Assets is sent to creditors who are involved in a bankruptcy case that assets have been recovered from the debtor and can be disbursed. This document cannot be obtained by a creditor but will be mailed to them once the assets have been secured. This document is issued by the bankruptcy court in question.

And Welcome to the boards!!!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.