cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 meeting complete

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Contributor

341 meeting complete

Just walked out of my 341 meeting. About 10 people ahead of me. The trustee asked me a list of standard questions but some additional questions about some larger ATM withdrawals I did for rent. All in all, about 5 minutes. A cellphone went off and she looked the person dead in the eye and said “you can leave now”. Another individual laughed during her questioning and the trustee asked why are you laughing, and she said something was funny and the trustee replied “I don’t think your creditors find this funny” I was polite as I could be with “yes ma’am” or “no ma’am” answers. The most difficult part of the process today was finding parking. I’m relieved that portion is over and now just to wait for discharge.

Starting Score: TU 639 EQ 638
Current Score: Walmart TU 635
Goal Score: 740+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: 341 meeting complete

Congrats. The people before me and their lawyer got the income numbers out of whack. Trustee told the lawyer why did you come here with this? Trustee then told the lawyer your getting so old. Go get some velcro tennis shoes. I giggled. Please be quiet in the room please. Oops. I was last. Finally an easy one trustee said. 3 mins max. Gone. C-Ya! Remember to hold off on apping until after DC and make sure your reports for all your accounts say IIB and 0 balance and wait for the score rise. Then start the rebuild. Let the system play out. Good Luck!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

@spartanspirit wrote:
Just walked out of my 341 meeting. About 10 people ahead of me. The trustee asked me a list of standard questions but some additional questions about some larger ATM withdrawals I did for rent. All in all, about 5 minutes. A cellphone went off and she looked the person dead in the eye and said “you can leave now”. Another individual laughed during her questioning and the trustee asked why are you laughing, and she said something was funny and the trustee replied “I don’t think your creditors find this funny” I was polite as I could be with “yes ma’am” or “no ma’am” answers. The most difficult part of the process today was finding parking. I’m relieved that portion is over and now just to wait for discharge.

Wow.. I don't understand people sometimes. And the person laughing will probably be back in this situation. Clearly they do not take the process serious and have likely not learned from their mistakes.  

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:

@spartanspirit wrote:

Wow.. I don't understand people sometimes. And the person laughing will probably be back in this situation. Clearly they do not take the process serious and have likely not learned from their mistakes.  

I thought the exact same thing this morning when I read this post, but wasn't going to say it. Since you said, then I'll concur.

There was not a dang thing funny to me about being in a 341.

Fico 8 Scores 10-7-19
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.