Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 meeting was today....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

341 meeting was today....

I can't beleived I worried over something that literally took under a minute.

I was a no asset case. I wasked asked only a few questions.

Stated my name and confirmed all information correct.

Asked if I had listed all my debt.

Asked if I had tranfered any property.

Asked if I was re-affirming anything or what my intention was.

Asked if I had anything else.

Shook my hand and said good luck thats it.

I was the youngest int he room (26yo) which was pretty intimidating.

I had orignaly wanted to re-affirm my bike but we are changing that to where I am turning it in. I just need to start a fresh.

The trustee will now look over everything and I'm just gonna sit back and wait.

I walked in that room feeling like the biggest failure and lowlife there was. Walking out I was cutting up with a few folks just like me and realized no matter Age, Race, or creed. Life doesn't care...it will hit you as hard as it can. In the end..just gotta smile and move on!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 341 meeting was today....

Its pretty easy I have been in the room 3 times in my life, once you get the discharge make sure all your accounts are reporting IIB then start your rebuild. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
USF813
Frequent Contributor

Good luck in your rebuild. Looking back, I wish I had included my condo instead of reaffirming it. Lots of foreclosures in my building and values tanked! :-/
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My meeting went smooth also, it was really easy. I was super nervous though, all over nothing. Ohter people had much more complex cases than me. I was a no asset case like you.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.