Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 yesterday 11/7/18

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

341 yesterday 11/7/18

Had my 341 yesterday 11/7/18. My lawyer urged me to dump my high mileage vehicle so I did and purchased a used 2017 Mazda last week with a slightly better interest rate and the hope of refinancing down the road. Now to sit and wait for the DC.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 341 yesterday 11/7/18

Congrats on getting past the 341. Mine is next Thursday, ready to get it over with lol. Good luck on your discharge and rebuild.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jmuck Congrats on your new vehicle. Do you mind sharing what your interest rate is and your note amount? How was your credit score during the time of purchase? Did the car lot give you a hard time because of your bankruptcy reporting but not showing discharged? I feel like there is hope. Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

$415 @ 17%, my old loan was 21%. I believe my credit score was 470. I didnt use used car dealerships. I used actual dealerships like Chevy and Ford that specialized in that kind of financing. I live in Indiana and my lawyer suggested looking in Indianapolis. I went through a Chevy dealership and they were very understanding and respectful. They also advertised over 20 years experience in credit challenged auto loans. Although my payment went up about $60 it has a warranty and im saving a couple hundred dollars a month in fuel costs as i drive 2 hours a day round trip.
Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats and wlecome to the Forum!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.