Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45 Days Post DC Update!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

45 Days Post DC Update!!

Once again, thank you all for your replies and posts as I would be clueless without all the BK help. It is not everyday that you file for BK and the help is appriciated. 

I discharged on 7/15/18 so I'm right around 45 days post DC. 

Denials : Walmart (Sychrony), Discover (Pre-qual denial), Overstock, Express (Commenity), PenFed....I think that is all. 

Now on to the good news!

Approved for... 

Target $200 SL 

Kohl's $300 SL 

Cap 1 $300 - CLI > $400 after third monthly paymet. (I got this card before Discharge as they sent me an offer and my attorney approved).

Cap 1 Auto Loan for $10,645 @ 8.1% for 72 Months. (First Vehicle I've bought for price and not features..I'm learning)

I'm very happy with my results thus far and will update everyone when things change!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 45 Days Post DC Update!!

Congratulations on your progress! You have every right to be proud!
Message 2 of 6
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

What was your score pulled when you got the auto loan if you don’t mind me asking?
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The FICO they pulled was 617. My FICO scores range from 592-630 depending on what you're looking at. I still have a little cleanup to do on my reports. Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your success so far! I would join Penfed, and in like 6 months refi that card loan you have currently. Your off to a good start!
Message 5 of 6
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Congratulations! You’re making great progress. I won’t be discharged until November, so these updates are good to see. Keep up the great work.
8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.