cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9.5 years....do I HAVE to wait 6 more months?!?

tag
StillKicking
Contributor

Re: 9.5 years....do I HAVE to wait 6 more months?!?

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Transunion today. I called 888-259-6845. I have been so nervous to call, but I figured I had nothing to lose! As another member mentioned, the gal was very nice and the process could not have been easier. 

I asked her to look at my credit file and asked when my bankruptcy would come off. She said February 16 of 2019. Asked her to speak to a supervisor, per previous comments, and that I would like to be considered for an early exclusion. She was very sweet and said “oh any of us here can do that!” About 30 seconds of her processing my request went by. 

She then basically said to check back at the end of the end of the week and it should be gone. I’ll be crossing my fingers and checking every day. I’ll update you by the end of the week, hopefully with very good news! Smiley Happy

Good for you! Feels good doesn't it. Congrats!

Fico 8 Scores 10-19-20
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update!!!

Transunion removed the BANKRUPTCY!!! Yahooooo! I called Monday and got a notification from MyFICO this morning!

My Transunion score went up 77 points from 750 to 827!!! Experian is 743 and Equifax is 750, still not too bad! Smiley Happy

So incredibly stoked! Thanks everyone for your help, advice and encouragement! Only 5 more months until all of my scores are rocking!!

Also, of note: I have not been able to see my credit file on Transunion’s website since I called. Says there is a system error number 372.
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was a nice jump in TU could you please tell us how much it went up from the CH7 removal in EX and EQ.
Thanks
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

It hasn’t been removed from those bureaus yet. As stated in the original post, TransUnion will make an exception and remove the BK 6 months early. So I have to wait a little longer for the others.
Message 24 of 25
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

RN73,

That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing mine drop off in November 2021.

You're so close, you got this!

Guyatthebeach

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.