Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon secured card

tag
Begin_anew1
Valued Member

Amazon secured card

Has any one with a bk had this card unsecure at the 7 month mark?

I read this, but what do they consider recent?

Synchrony Bank will automatically evaluate an account for an upgrade to the Amazon Store Card starting in as little as 7 months after an account is opened, subject to credit approval.

Some criteria used to determine if your account is eligible for an upgrade include whether:

You make 7 consecutive on-time payments on your Amazon Credit Builder account and pay all other bills on time

Your credit file has no recent bankruptcy, foreclosure, repossession, or delinquent accounts

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon secured card

Link for this card? Interested in applying ? Is there a prequalify link?
Message 2 of 13
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Message 3 of 13
Begin_anew1
Valued Member

I applied and was denied! Yikes! Lol

They pulled Transunion. Will update reason for denial, once I receive the letter.
Message 4 of 13
Begin_anew1
Valued Member

@jlozano7 there is no prequalify. Just the app. But that’s the link I used to apply. I was shot down.
Message 5 of 13
arbonnetraverse
Established Member

I applied with 450 scores across the board as well as charge offs to synchrony. I was approved last week. Not sure why you weren’t??
Message 6 of 13
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  Got approved as well and this will work as I use Amazon pretty often.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanna give it a shot but I doubt they'll approve me even though I've never burned them.

Message 8 of 13
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

I applied but since I charged off my amazon 12 months ago not 13 they didn’t even pull credit.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How recent was your bankruptcy? Maybe we can establish what Synch considers “recent”

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.