Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anxiously awaiting Pacer to update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anxiously awaiting Pacer to update

So, my Chapter 13 was closed on July 16,2016 according to NDC but, when I went to pacer it showed awaiting discharge anxious to get this process behind me I called my attorney and they told me that the final discharge hearing would be on Aug. 30, 2016. I just confirmed with the attorney that my discharge from a 60 month Chapter 13 was granted and I should receive my letter in a few days. How long does it take when letters are mailed out or pacer to be updated?

FICO TU 550, Exp 574, and Equifax 556 as of 8/30/16

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Anxiously awaiting Pacer to update

@Anonymous wrote:

So, my Chapter 13 was closed on July 16,2016 according to NDC but, when I went to pacer it showed awaiting discharge anxious to get this process behind me I called my attorney and they told me that the final discharge hearing would be on Aug. 30, 2016. I just confirmed with the attorney that my discharge from a 60 month Chapter 13 was granted and I should receive my letter in a few days. How long does it take when letters are mailed out or pacer to be updated? 

This just depends on the specific court that is handling your BK discharge. If they are backed up, it can take days. If they are not, then you might see something tomorrow. Different courts processes paperwork differently, so there are no standard time frame. And congrats on your discharge btw Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.