cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree (New update 03/06/2017 NFCU)

tag
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: App spree (data points)

Oh my, that's awesome!!! Was this an auto cli or did you request it?  Do you mind sharing your score at the time and how far were you from discharge?


@Anonymous wrote:
Yes Lowe's does when I got approved was for
400 and two moths later after opening card
When up to 10.000

 

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 11 of 31
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: App spree (data points)


@TXinandout wrote:

Scupra, when did you receive your first CLI with NAVY?


@Scupra wrote:

Bummer, glad you got back in with Sync though! NFCU is always odd on the 2nd card, it's not just you Smiley Happy


 


I got my first CLI 4 months after opening. Think I went from $1k to $6k   During this time I had a nRewards secured. 

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree (data points)

I was 1 year post discharge my scores at the time was 660 TU that's what they pull
When I got approved for 400 so after 2 moths
I decided to hit the LUV button so no it was not a auto increase. First hit a ask for 3000 they approved so figured I left some on the table
Hit it again asked for 5000 approved so I tried again this time I asked for 10.000 and got approve then tried for 15.000 that was a no go lol and today as I was reading the posts I decided what the heck hit the LUV button they are soft pulls anyway asked for 15.000 approve so I tried it again for 20.000 they counter with 17.000 so yeah Lowe's will grow
My TU is 670 right now this moth is my 6th moth with the card . So 400 to 17.000 in 6 moths .
Message 13 of 31
kobe2012
Established Contributor

Re: App spree (data points)

No love from NFCU either @TX ... account opened on 07/16 as well for $500 ... but did get $5k CLOC last month... I'll try again maybe if someone here with same profile gets approved.. I'm kinda done with them for now

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree (data points)

I received my card 10-4-16 (flagship 10k)......I plan to request cli after the next AR. 

Message 15 of 31
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: App spree (data points)

That's really amazing, good job and thank you for sharing!


@Anonymous wrote:
I was 1 year post discharge my scores at the time was 660 TU that's what they pull
When I got approved for 400 so after 2 moths
I decided to hit the LUV button so no it was not a auto increase. First hit a ask for 3000 they approved so figured I left some on the table
Hit it again asked for 5000 approved so I tried again this time I asked for 10.000 and got approve then tried for 15.000 that was a no go lol and today as I was reading the posts I decided what the heck hit the LUV button they are soft pulls anyway asked for 15.000 approve so I tried it again for 20.000 they counter with 17.000 so yeah Lowe's will grow
My TU is 670 right now this moth is my 6th moth with the card . So 400 to 17.000 in 6 moths .

 

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 16 of 31
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: App spree (data points)

Yeah Kobe, I'm trying again in the next AR! Never give up LOL!


@kobe2012 wrote:
@Anonymous love from NFCU either @Tx ... account opened on 07/16 as well for $500 ... but did get $5k CLOC last month... I'll try again maybe if someone here with same profile gets approved.. I'm kinda done with them for now

 

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 17 of 31
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: App spree (data points)


@Scupra wrote:

@TXinandout wrote:

Scupra, when did you receive your first CLI with NAVY?


@Scupra wrote:

Bummer, glad you got back in with Sync though! NFCU is always odd on the 2nd card, it's not just you Smiley Happy


 


I got my first CLI 4 months after opening. Think I went from $1k to $6k   During this time I had a nRewards secured. 



Lucky you! Now... look at those limits Smiley Wink

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 18 of 31
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: App spree (data points)


@Justagirl73 wrote:

I received my card 10-4-16 (flagship 10k)......I plan to request cli after the next AR. 



Fantastic! All of your stories give me hope, flagship sounds fun and great CL!

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree (data points)

You will get there. Just remember, as a BK survivor, our cli and even approvals vary from profiles w/o BKs. Not always, but most of the time, that is the case. 

 

For example, I was unable to get a cli with Penfed with in my 90 days, reason stated BK. Most are able to get their limit increased in 90 days if they don't have a BK. I couldn't be upset because I'm considered high risk and they did approve me for the PRVS with a 7.5k CL. I'm grateful they gave me a chance, I can wait on the CLI. LOL

But in any case, all of our profiles are different, so results may vary 😁

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.